Despite the travel restrictions and bans, those ready and willing to travel, for leisure or work should make it a point to fly.
Not being able to travel for a long period of time can totally suffocate us. For those who are used to traveling around, these are testing times. Luckily, most of the countries are relaxing travel restrictions and bans enabling people to move around more freely than how it was a few months ago.
However, making sure to follow all the mandatory travel rules will smoothen your journey and avoid undue time delays.
Prior to reaching the airport:
- Check your passport validity
- Check your visa status and validity
- Update the details on required portals
- Check the vaccination rules
- Follow the RT PCR instructions
- Check the quarantine rules at the destination